1. Person responsible for the processing
World way sprl (hereinafter referred to as “World way”), whose registered office is located at Avenue Louise, 367, 1050 Brussels and registered with the Crossroads Bank for Enterprises under number 0454.713.036.
2. Data collected
In order to offer for sale, sell and deliver its products, World way collects personal data from the users of its website and in particular the following types of personal data
- The identification and address data provided by the customer (first name, last name, telephone number, billing and delivery addresses, email address);
- Data allowing the management of orders (transaction number, amount, details of items purchased, date of purchase, etc);
- Data relating to the management of the customer account and customer service (date of creation of the account, complaints, orders, etc);
- Data relating to the means and methods of payment (bank card, paypal account);
- Browsing data (data collected by World way during the user’s browsing of the site, including date, time of connection/browsing, browser type, language, IP address, location data).
Creating an account on the Site requires the creation of a password. This password is encrypted and is known only to you. It is not possible for us to have access to it. If you forget your password, a link will be sent to your contact email so that you can choose a new password.
3. Purposes of the collection and processing of personal data.
The data collected are processed for the following main purposes:
- The management of online sales on the Site, your Account, your registrations and connections as well as the provision of the services to which they respectively give access (online ordering, sending of newsletters, etc.);
- Management and follow-up of orders;
- Customer relationship and complaint management;
- The creation of a customer database for the purposes of loyalty building, prospecting, promotion, marketing studies (improvement of the customer experience and services offered);
- For statistical purposes ;
- Detect, prevent and combat any fraudulent or illegal activity
The collection and processing of personal data is carried out on the following legal grounds:
- Obtaining prior consent (e.g. when registering for the newsletter). In this case, the user has the option of withdrawing consent at any time.
- The processing is necessary within the framework of a contract between World way and the customer (for example, when making a purchase).
- World way has a legitimate interest in carrying out the processing and this legitimate interest is not overshadowed by the interests, fundamental rights or freedoms of the user (e.g. in the context of the prevention of payment fraud);
- Treatment must be provided in order to comply with the laws and regulations in force.
4. Providers with access to users’ personal data
The personal data collected is processed by World way’s internal staff in order to provide the services requested by the Clients.
World way does not share any personal data for commercial purposes with third parties.
World way may transfer personal data to certain service providers and partners who help us to provide and improve our services, such as
- Logistics and delivery service provider (carriers and couriers) ;
- Technical service providers (internet service providers and IT service companies)
- Payment service provider (banking operators)
- Marketing service provider.
World way ensures that all of its service providers, partners and subcontractors comply with the RGPD and that they implement all technical and organisational measures to ensure the confidentiality and security of your data.
Some processing may involve transfers outside the European Economic Area. In this event, World way will take appropriate steps to ensure that safeguards are in place by verifying that (i) third parties are certified and comply with such safeguards or (ii) that binding Corporate Rules approved by the supervisory authority are in place or (iii) that contractual clauses approved by the European Commission have been signed with the third party.
5. Users’ rights to their personal data
In accordance with the applicable regulations, the user has the right to query, access, modify, limit, rectify, delete and oppose his or her personal data, as well as the right to define directives concerning the fate of his or her data after death.
He may at any time withdraw his consent to receive commercial information and request a copy of all personal information about him in the possession of World way.
5.1. The exercise of these rights is carried out by email to the following address email@example.com or by post to the following address World Way Srl , Avenue Louise 367 , 1050 Brussels.
The user also has the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority:
Data Protection Authority – Gegevensbeschermingsautoriteit
Rue de la Presse 35 / Drukpersstraat 35
1000 Bruxelles / 1000 Brussel
Tel: +32 2 274 48 00
Fax +32 2 274 48 35
6. Shelf life
Personal data is retained only as long as necessary for the purposes for which it was obtained, unless World way is legally required to retain personal data for a longer period of time or it is necessary for the management of a potential dispute.
When the purpose ceases to apply or is fulfilled, the data will be deleted or anonymised.
As the person responsible for the processing, World way undertakes to take all necessary precautions to preserve the security and confidentiality of the data and in particular to prevent them from being altered, deformed or accessed by unauthorised third parties.
8. Cookie management
A cookie is a piece of information placed on your computer, phone or other device. They are tracers that are deposited and read when you visit a website. It contains several pieces of information: the name of the domain that deposited it, a value and an expiry date if applicable.
The cookie makes it possible to monitor navigation or analyse user behaviour. For example, it allows us to remember your preferences (language, basket, display, etc.) during navigation.
Type of cookies used :
- Essential cookies: these are cookies that are essential for browsing the site and that enable the user to use its functions and to secure the connection.
- Analytical or statistical cookies: these are cookies that allow World way to know the use and performance of its site, to establish statistics, volumes of visits and use of the various elements of the site (content visited, path) in order to improve the interest and ergonomics of the services.
- Functionality cookies: these are cookies that optimise the functioning of the Site and allow access to specific functionalities. They enable the presentation of the site to be adapted to the display preferences of the user’s terminal and thus provide a fluid and customised browsing experience.
The user can modify his preferences with regard to cookies through his browser software.
Cookies are stored for up to 13 months from the time they are installed on the user’s device.
9. Social networks
The user may choose to share information on the Site through social networks, such as Facebook and Instagram. This means that the shared information, including the user’s name and preferences, will be visible to visitors to their personal pages. World way therefore advises to carefully read the privacy policies of the social network companies, as they apply to the processing of Personal Data by these parties.
10. Contact us
World Way Srl
Avenue Louise 367
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Date: 15 September 2022